SHARISYD


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS facebook twitter +FOLLOW

A letter for You :)
Dear Irfan,

That one friend (best) i know that you been through a lot lately and you turn to me.

Thank you for showing me how much you trust me, and that how much i trust you too.
I write this letter to let you know that i love you, thank you for your willingness to have me when no others wanted to.

But, when you turn to me when you have problem, i am sorry if i never solved any of them.
Im sorry if i only reply your messages with tons of word but nothing meaningful or useful.

When you turn to me, i can always give you motivation, because that what i love to do.
But i knew, nothings work actually. So i can only give you motivation and some nice words without knowing if you will be motivated or naah?  Im sorry for talking to much but didn't help that much.

It scared me, what if one day i will lose one of you, or even myself around you?

I really hope that this friendship will last long as our age will be.
Thank you for being nice friend to me :)


To other else that reading please take note that;
Making new friends, shouldn't  mean losing old one.

Lot of love,
Your best friend ❤️


3rd Ramadhan 17


0 comment[s] | back to top